Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

More Once Upon a Time Goodies

We're just about a week away from the glorious first episode of Once Upon a Time, and we have been given some great new images from ABC. These are some of the best promo shots I've seen in a while, so sit back and enjoy:


BAMF
 I have more but the uploader isn't working so I'll have to add them later. The photos obviously don't belong to me and are the work of the great artist who created them. I found some of them on the wonderful site http://once-storybrooke.net/ which has a lot of cool news about the show. 

Enjoy, Kathy

Themes: Adam Horowitz, Edward Kitsis, Emma Snow, Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas, Once Upon A Time, Once upon a time TV, OnceUponATime, Prince Charming, Robert Carlyle, Rumplestiltskin, Snow White

No comments:

Post a Comment