Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cookies

The other day I went to a showcase at my sisters univeristy and I was given a free copy of a Bella. It's an interesting magazine along the lines of Dolly but Bella has less of an emphasis on gossip. Aimed at young women and it has a lot of interesting articles about being yourself and planning for the future. I found it a really great read, especially the page where they had a recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies. 
Since I have a lot of peanut butter and the rest of the ingredients, I decided to give it a go. It was written by Linda Moes.


The first thing was to grab the ingredients and put them all in a bowl together. 
1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of cinamin
1 egg


Then you mix them all together and then lay them out onto a baking tray.
Bake them for 8-10 minutes at 180 and you're done!
Yummo
This was a really great treat that I'm sure isn't very healthy. It was easy and quick to make so if you want to give them a try you should, and let me know how they went. I'm off to eat more cookies. 


Kathy


Themes: Bella magazine, Cookies, eating, yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment