Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nothing much (BEDA #13)

Hey my bloggy babies, what's going on? Nothing much over this way, just had company over (I know right! Company! Like I'm a real adult and stuff and people come over and eat and talk about the world and politics and then they say thank you for the lovely time and then they leeeeave!) and now we're playing some Guitar Hero(TM and all that) till sleepy time.

What did everyone else do this fine Saturday?

Oh, before I go, a new Once Upon A Time poster... but first you have to prepare yourself. Because this one is very scary so please remove any small children and people with heart problems before you look.















I know. That's not a pretty sight, and yet I cannot look away.

I will leave you with that.

Kathy

Themes: Once Upon A Time, Rumplestiltskin, Robert Carlyle, ABC, Adam Horowitz, Edward Kitsis

No comments:

Post a Comment