Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday party (BEDA #3)

Sorry this is so late, I had an interview last night and didn't get home until late.

A couple of days ago it was one of my best friends' birthday. Another roommate and I decided to get up early (6 am!) and give her a surprise she wouldn't forget...

All of these images are copyright under a standard copyright license. I don't know why anyone would want to use these, but if you do just comment here, on my FaceBook page, or my Twitter page.

What have you done for a friends birthday, or what was the best thing that you have ever woken up to on your birthday? I was kidnapped on one of my birthdays! Not for real, thankfully; my friends sent through a cryptic message telling me to come outside, and when I did I was blinded by headlights. One of them blindfolded me and lead me to the car and drove me out to dinner! I was blindfolded all the way to the restaurant, but they took it off when it was time to eat.

Kathy

10 comments:

  1. Totally love this Birthday party. It was decent and I bet that was very enjoyable too. Birthday bashes are so hard to organize especially when it is about a kids’ party. Even I have been going through hard time in finding some nice themes, affordable venue NYC and food inspirations for my son’s upcoming birthday. I wonder if you could help regarding it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamar residencies will let you with some of the best facts as well as the ideas on choosing the venue for the birthdays for the kids states Birthday party halls in ECR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. https://miamisuperhero.com/party-characters/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi very nice blog also interesting i like it very much.if you are planning to conduct a birthday party in kerala you can definitely visit udyan one of the
    best birthday party hall in kochi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great information. Keep posting. Birthday Venues For Kids in Bangalore. Here is the best place for celebrate events and birthday party

    ReplyDelete