Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So what's going on with you?

By nkzs at http://www.sxc.hu/profile/nkzs
As well as creating a website, writing an essay, and proofing a research essay for this last semester at university, I also have to spend these next couple of days taking everything off of my laptop because it has to be sent back to Lenovo *sad face*. The left hand hinge has been coming loose for a little bit and now it's finally crapped out enough to make me really, really worried. Worried to the point that I've moved my uni stuff off of it and over to my friends lap top because I'm scared the screen is going to actually break off. I had to get the serial number off of the base and it looks really, really bad ya'll.
So that's what's going on with me. This doesn't mean that blogs will be interrupted, because I still have Internet access in like.... a bunch of different places so I can still upload things even without Lenny the laptop.
What's going on with you? Put it in the comments. Also, did you like the random lemon up there? Nice
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment